Loyalty Points Launch
Friday, 2 October 2015 | Admin
You know what points mean?
Well in this case they are JBP Loyalty Points so they mean money off on your orders.
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get a little bit more back from your shopping. When you place your first order on jbpackaging.co.uk you are automatically registered to collect points on this new scheme. If you are already a customer then you’ll start earning points when you place your next order.
As of now you'll earn 1 point for every £1 you spend when ordering via our on-line shop.
1 point has a value of 0.5p (or half a penny)
Please read our Loyalty Terms and Conditions below
Loyalty Scheme Terms
- The scheme is valid on the jbpackaging.co.uk website only.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the jbpackaging.co.uk website. Points cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on ‘How do I collect and redeem points?’
For full terms please read Section 11.8 carefully.
- Points can only be collected and redeemed on transactions processed through the JB Packaging website.
- In administering the scheme JB Packaging will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy in order to understand your rights.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time.
- Points are only awarded on order value before VAT and delivery
- Loyalty points are not awarded on products that are already discounted
- Points are not awarded on orders placed over the phone